I’m Bailee Hart, fellow female business owner, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and blood sugar balancing expert. I’ve combined my passion for supporting other female entrepreneurs and love for health and wellness to help you reach and exceed your full personal health and business potential.
After spending years working in hospitals and dialysis centers, I’ve made it my mission to help those who want to help themselves AND have the motivation to follow through (that’s you, boss babe!)
I understand the struggles that go into owning and operating a business (limited time, lack of sleep, pressure and stress, etc.). I truly enjoy empowering other women, like you, to use their health as a superpower so that they can scale their business without worrying about their health suffering from it.
If you’re anything like me, you’re a huge fan of outsourcing! BUT our health is one thing we can’t delegate so I’m here to help you take control in the most enjoyable way possible.
Hey, I’m Bailee!
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Blood Sugar Balancing Expert
I’m help boss babes like you:
- form healthy habits, feel strong and in control of your life & eating choices
- learn how to fit healthy eating into your life even with a packed schedule
- boost energy to tackle those never ending to-do lists
- improve focus and mental clarity through a nutrient-dense diet
Ready to scale your health and be better at business because of it?
Book your free 20-minute clarity call now!
A Few Fun Things About Me
- Air Force Wife & Busy Mom of 2 Little Babes
- Dog and coffee lover
- Pro-Mover (Lived in over 4 states in the last 5 years)
- Hobbies: exercising, reading, hiking, baking tasty treats
- Enjoys: family days at the beach, girl’s nights and date nights with the hubby
Education & Credentials
- B.S. Dietetics, Abilene Christian University
- Dietetic Internship Training, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- LD: Licensed Dietitian, state of Georgia
- National Counsel Strength & Fitness: Former Certified Personal Trainer
- Clinical Dietitian specializing in intensive care, gastrointestinal disorders & nutrition support
- Nutrition Consulting with Skilled Nursing
- Renal Dietitian specializing in hemodialysis (Fresenius & Davita Inc.)
- Nutrition Coach & Content Creator (The Homemade Method)