You may be thinking…
Why do I even try to eat healthy if I always fail?
I don’t have time for myself anyways.
I’ll just eat what I want now, and will work on my health after the new year.
What is healthy anyways? Should I go plant-based, low-carb, gluten-free, or dairy-free?
Let me say, I totally get it!
Living a healthy lifestyle can be hard!
Especially as a busy lady today, as we often are:
- bombarded with depictions of the “perfect” woman we should aspire to be
- constantly being told that once we get to a certain size or weight, we will be happy
- told that being skinny is worth it no matter what you have to do to get there
- convinced that being busy & having no time for self-care is something to be glorified
SO… I have one challenge for you, and that’s to
Reframe your thoughts to reframe your life!
and I’m here to help you do that, boss babe!
Hi, I’m Bailee!
A Registered Dietitian, Nutrition & Wellness coach, and busy working mama of 2!
I help boss babes like you:
- form healthy habits, feel strong and in-control of your life
- learn how to fit healthy eating into your life so you worry less about what to eat and more about what matters most to you
- boost energy to tackle those never-ending to-do lists
- discover how to make living a healthy lifestyle fun and simple
- improve your focus and mental clarity by eating a well-balanced diet
I’ve been there…
I’ve had a full-time corporate job, been a full-time working mama, work-from-home mama, SAHM, and I know they each have their own unique challenges when it comes to prioritizing health and self-care.
So aside from being a nutrition pro (read more about that below), you could say I’ve learned a lot from personal experience as well! I can’t wait to help you succeed and live your best life.
My Plan for Your Success
A Realistic Approach
Ready to go from confused to confident?
Book your free 15 minute call today to get started!
A Few Fun Things About Me
- Air Force Wife, busy mama of 2 little ones
- Dog and coffee lover
- Lived in 4 states in the last 5 years (TX, CO, GA, CA)
- Hobbies: reading, jogging, hiking, cooking, baking tasty treats
- Enjoys: family days at the beach & date nights with the hubby
Education & Credentials
- B.S. Dietetics, Abilene Christian University
- Dietetic Internship Training, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- LD: Licensed Dietitian, state of Georgia
- National Counsel Strength & Fitness: Former Certified Personal Trainer
- Clinical Dietitian specializing in intensive care, gastrointestinal disorders & nutrition support
- Nutrition Consulting with Skilled Nursing
- Renal Dietitian specializing in hemodialysis (Fresenius & Davita Inc.)
- Nutrition Coach & Content Creator (The Homemade Method)